Wilderness Medical Staffing is hands-down the best locum tenens company in the business, and we offer the best compensation!
Southwest Alaska - Outpatient Clinic - Emergency On-Call - NP/PA (11/22-1/1)
We've got a great locum opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Southwest Alaska!
Great location at a Great time of year to be in Alaska
Job #315 is in a very small village in Southwest Alaska. This is what it means to truly make a difference! Let us know if you can do all or part of this great opportunity!
Here are a few of the details:
- Location: Southwest Alaska
- Dates: November 22 - January 1
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and after-hours emergency on-call
- Duties: Outpatient clinic + Emergency on-call nights and weekends. This is a solo-provider site, patient volume is very low.
- Pay: $655.00 per day, for every day you are in the village - that's 7 days a week!
- Orientation/training days are paid at daily rate
- Accommodations: All travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance are provided
- 1099 Contract through WMS
- Must have an active Alaska NP or PA license
- ACLS, BLS required
- ATLS preferred
- Active DEA Certificate
- Good primary care and emergency medicine experience
- Must be able to work independently in a solo provider site