Wilderness Medical Staffing is hands-down the best locum tenens company in the business, and we offer the best compensation!
Northwest Alaska - Clinic + ER call - NP or PA
Location : Northwest Alaska
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 368
Start Date : 01/06/2020
End Date : 06/30/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We've got a great opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work a long-term locum contract on a rotating basis!
Adventure awaits in Northwest Alaska!
Here are some of the details (contact us for further information):
- Looking for providers to rotate through four village clinics for one year
- Dates: Start as soon as credentialing is complete, approximately 3 weeks
- Schedule: offer the rotation schedule that best fits you
- Duties: Clinic M-F 8-5 + Emergency on-call after hours and weekends are shared with health aides. Very low patient volumes
- Pay: $600 per day + $150 per on-call shift + $45 per diem 7 days per week
- Accommodations: All travel, lodging and malpractice insurance are provided. 1099 Contract through WMS
Come provide much needed medical care to people in this remote Alaska location. Have a great Alaskan adventure while making a difference by bringing quality care to the community!
Required Qualifications :
- Alaska NP or PA license must be in place prior to applying
- Active DEA Certificate
- Good primary care and emergency medicine experience
- Must be able to work independently in a solo provider site